We handle a wide variety of matters for small to medium size businesses and individuals in starting or maintaining a business, government compliance, governing documents and corporate records, protecting assets, and selling or purchasing a business.
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholder agreements and bylaws
- Company agreements and operating agreements
- Purchase and sale of business contracts
- Promissory notes, security agreements, pledge agreements, UCC 1 liens
- Management agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Employment contracts, including non-competition, nondisclosure, and non-solicitation agreements
We can help you in a broad range of business and commercial law matters, including:
- Business transactions: We handle business transactions with precise attention to detail, working to protect our clients’ interests and sparing them from unnecessary disputes.
- Business formation: We can guide you through all the legal details of starting a business, from entity formation (e.g., LLCs, corporations), trade names, to establishing policies and procedures.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We represent purchasers, sellers, lenders, and financiers in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Commercial debt restructuring: We help businesses resolve commercial debt problems through workouts, debt restructuring, and other strategies.